It was a tough decision and I will miss the friends I have there but it was time for me to go. I had a number of reasons for leaving:
- I needed some time off from being a director of such an active corp
- There was increasing friction among the directorship that I don't want to deal with
- My real life workload has been increasing and I needed to reduce my required involvement with the game
- I wanted to try something new
So, what am I going to do? Well, I've not decided properly as yet.
The first step has involved reactivating M.A.D. (an old corp of mine that stands for Muppets Armored Division) - and setting up a POS for myself. I've been shopping and have been buying a few (about 100) new blueprints to research to add to my collection.
The current plans are:
- To research these blueprints
- Possibly to go into BPC production. I'll probably sell blueprint sets (ie Heavy Missile sets etc) in the near future
- I might offer research services and copy services to cover fuel costs after a while
- I am also going to look at getting into Invention
- I want to try some exploration
I'll need a few more skills and some new training (I recently hit 60mil skillpoints - yay).
Time to relax and explore some avenues, I guess.